The conference is in honor of Jaroslav Smítal on the occasion of his 75th birthday.
Jaroslav Smítal is the founder of Czech-Slovak school of discrete dynamical systems, focused on low dimensional dynamics and topological dynamics.
The conference is focused on the mathematical theory of dynamical systems with emphasis on topological dynamics, symbolic dynamics, low-dimensional dynamics and ergodic theory. Other themes are also welcome.
The meeting is organized by the Mathematical Institute of Silesian University in Opava and it is the 7th one in the series of Visegrad conferences on dynamical systems, after
MAIN SPEAKERS (confirmed)
- Jozef Bobok, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
- Tomasz Downarowicz, Faculty of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Wrocław University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Sergiy Kolyada, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Michał Misiurewicz, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, USA
- Feliks Przytycki, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Alexandr N. Sharkovsky, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Károly Simon, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Benjamin Weiss, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Zdeněk Kočan, Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic
- Michal Málek, Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic
- Ľubomír Snoha, Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
- Marta Štefánková, Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic
Contact us with any question or comment concerning the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.