The conference will celebrate 20 years of existence of Mathematical Institute in Opava as a part of Silesian University in Opava.
The conference will have two sections: Dynamical Systems and Differential Geometry.
Differential Geometry section: 8–12 September 2019
Dynamical Systems section: 9–13 September 2019
The Differential Geometry section will be focused on differential geometry in the broad sense, including geometric theory of partial differential equations, and on integrable systems, and the Dynamical Systems section on the mathematical theory of dynamical systems with emphasis on topological dynamics, symbolic dynamics, low-dimensional dynamics and ergodic theory. Other subjects are also welcome.
The meeting will be held at Hotel Spa Belaria (10 km south from Opava).
Differential Geometry section:
- Joseph Krasil'shchik, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- Roman Popovych, University of Vienna, Austria
- Ian Strachan, University of Glasgow, UK
- Maciej Wojtkowski, University of Opole, Poland
- Francisco Balibrea, University of Murcia, Spain
- Alexander Blokh, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Jozef Bobok, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
- Ľubomír Snoha, Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
- Zdeněk Kočan, Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic
- Michal Málek, Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic
- Artur Sergyeyev, Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic
Contact us with any question or comment concerning the conference at email@example.com.